With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world. Courier UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a full array of global ocean freight and transportation services. We can handle almost any size shipment, from less-than-container loads to full container loads, special equipment, and oversized cargo. Our advanced tracking provides visibility of critical milestones throughout the journey.
A lower-cost option for delivery of large shipments over very long distances, in full or part-container loads:
- Economical transport in containerised ships
- All import and export clearances handled
- Choice of door-to-door, door-to-port or port-to-port
- Cost-effective for intercontinental deliveries
Specialist Ocean Freight
In today's economy it's difficult to predict freight volumes, rates and capacity with any certainty. That's why an Ocean Freight Forwarding partner who offers unrivaled expertise, flexibility and scale makes sense. Container security devices mounted to the container to monitor the location and condition of cargo. Communication networks to transmit data from device/container to remote users via GSM. On the ground presence in over 190 countries, over 60 national gateways and 9 multinational gateways means we are where you and your cargo needs us.
- Flexible and cost efficient transport solutions for part & full loads ensure that you receive the quality service you expect from Tripple Courier Express.
- On the ground presence in over 190 countries, over 60 national gateways and 9 multinational gateways means we are where you and your cargo needs us.
- A global network of dangerous goods trained staff ensure compliance with industry standards and a compliant delivery process across the world.